Thursday 5 January 2012

Setting Final

My first setting that I had decided to use wasn't suitable for my scene, as my actors couldn't make this area. I have decided instead to use Therfield school, this is so we can easily get the shots and the actors will be able to come in at any time. I chose to base most my two minutes in one of the classrooms, this is because it is more the conversation between actors than the setting. I will also be able to experiment with different things such as make-up and costume.

 This desk is where the hallucination would take place, and this will be effective in an empty space as it suggests the feeling of being alone, which is how I want the main character to be seen in my video.


 The surrounding of the rooms will be empty except for the other two characters that will be in conversation, where the audiance will get to see the seperate personalitys that they will have.


The school grounds will make the mise-en-scene suitable, as the characters in the flashback will be in school uniform. This is when the character dies, so my actors will need to be in school uniform for this costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment