Friday 20 January 2012

Theatrical Makeup : How to Make Fake Bruises


the storyline of my opening two minutes follows a blow to the head, in my opening two minutes you dont see how she is hit. this is in the flashback, and the reason why you dont get to see how she got hit is so there is a storyline to my entire film, as I have now decided the main character also gets hit. this is so i can experiment with the camera and getting it to fall on the floor, and when editing it allows me to use different blurrring effects so the audiance can't see how she died, but you see the bruises. the camera is going to be a point of view shot, being from Jasmines perspective. This particular make-up tutorial is best to use as it is more realistic in its aesthetics and is easier to create with materials at my disposal. It will also question the audiance to how it was caused. I am going to do my own make-up tutorial of this particular bruise technique to show i created these myself, and experimented to get it to the best possible standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment