Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 1 of filming

Day 1 of filming resolved around a cold day in January, which meant that the wiind was loud. This resolved around different frequencies of the wind in the background which meant that it doesnt work when created together in the filming. I need to overcome this when creating the film together by recording the sound of the wind and overplaying this on the video so the frequencies remained the same.
i filmed the surrounding areas of the scenery, establishing shots. this way i can fill the time that i have been given for my opening two minutes, and it shows the use of different camera shots. i then filmed my first character in the scenes and it resolved around her walking to the classroom that starts off the scene of the film. My opening two minutes resolves around the scene being plain and makes the audiance question what is going to happen next. I need to do the last minutes as i have the equivalent of 57 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment