Wednesday 7 March 2012

Evaluation Activity 6- Equipment I used


To create my opening two minute clip, I used a variety of equipment which helped me aid my way into being able to record it, and to make sure it was the best quality I could manage. The camera was the most important part of my clip as it assured that my footage was filmed. This picture was the camera I used, a flip video camera. This was my own camera, and I found it easier as this way I already understood how to use it. It videod all of my clips and came out in good quality. I only used one more piece of equipment to get my video filmed, and that was the tripod. This tripod was the schools, but the mechanics of it was easy to understand and it worked well for my camera. This tripod was neccesary as it aided me into making sure that my clips were at the best possible standard the could be, because it gave it a steady level and this way the camera couldn't shake. It was best that the camera couldn't shake because then the clips would make the audiance feel that it was more realistic.
They were both good for the problems the were used for to be overcome, and I have produced some good pieces of footage.


 The programs that I have used in order to create the opening two minutes was Adobe Premier Elements, which had some problems with the use of different editing i had to do. Eventually I had finished my opening two minutes with different alterations and used Youtube to upload my video onto my blog. The blog I have used is blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment