Monday 28 November 2011

Idea

I had an idea with the pictures of the clips I had included, this is using editing. I thought of jumping one clip to another using editing, the idea I had in mind was to jump each clip to another scenery in the background, it would also flow with the linking to one area to another. An example of this is the snatch episode where they link from one area to another, this is in the intros.
I thought of including this because it is what is used in music videos as they have a limited amount of time, which I have when it comes to my opening two minutes. The Gorillaz video I analysed has this effect, it takes you to one scenery and one piece of action to another with slick movements done so smoothly by editing.

This is why I would like to use this idea, as it what is used in the openings of clips and it would be relevant from my research so far for my creating. I like this idea as it is something that shows that I have used used different techniques but also shows I have thought through every movement in my clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment