Wednesday 23 November 2011

Location Pictures - Private School

Small Room Window


I chose to include this small room in my location pictures because it can be suited for horror and action cliches, being stuck in a small place, hididng from someone. I decided to take a picture of the door because an actor could be looking through, and I can experiment with different camera shots for this.

Corridor


The corridor is a place where I can visualise a chase scene, one actor chasing another. This relates more to the action theme I was going for, and it might be fun to experiment with. What can also happen in this clip could be  scene where two actors simply converse, this makes me think of ashes to ashes where they use words to keep the audiance entertained while the camera is just tracking them.

Media Room


The media room is an important part to me, as it is enclosed. I don't know what I can visualise in this area yet, but I feel that it could be a big scene. This is because of the emptyness of it, when I think action, I think of this scene that would include something of a hostage claim. It could be the scene that changes the entire plot of the film from my opening two minutes, but it is an idea I am thinking about.

Media Room - Side View


The side view shows how the media room looks like from the other side of the room, where it is identical. I think the arrangement of the seats would help me when making as in editing they would be in the same places, and it would look more realistic when edited.

Toilet


The toilet is a good place for a horror cliches, as you can include the mirror as a prop and use an over the shoulder shot to see someone behind. This can also be included in an action, as it can create a tense atmosphere for a scene e.g. fight scene. I know this is a scene I can recreate at any time, that is why it might work for me to use.

This location is one area i am including, but I will take pictures of other locations that might be better to use for my film, as this is just an oepning to what I might consider doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment