Wednesday 23 November 2011

Props

Keys


Keys will be one of my props to use as it is a prop that can link one scene to another when it enters and exits from one room to another. This then makes the audiance feel like they are watching something more realistic instead of them feeling like they are watching something on a screen. These keys are to the private school to take you from one film to another, and the lock would make the audiance curious to what is on the other side to each door.

Door Handle


The door handle is another prop I am including as it is what I can use a camera shot to zoom in on, and can create the same atmosphere as the key, only this one would work well in a horror cliches as the door creaks. When the door creaks you could be introduced to the objectivity of fear, which would be either the person opening the door or the person inside the room.
Action cliches would also work with this prop as you can have the scene with the man with a gun, which would be pointed at the person either inside or going inside the room. This is why I included this prop, as it works best with the ideas I am trying to create.

Analysing these props has helped me in thinking about the surrounding area in more detail, and getting the simplest things into the film recognised. This way I can have more ideas going into my blog and it will make it more interesting when brought onto my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment