Thursday 1 December 2011

Another Idea

Another idea that I have is one that makes people uncomfortable in the dark night situations, and one of them is stalking. Stalking could be one of the characters whilst the other is trying desperatly to get away. As the time gradually grows more, the faster the breathing gets of the character ebing stalked, whilst the stalker grows faster in pace and the it becomes fast paced walking. I think this could be a good intro because credits can be in the opening, which relates to a film that is aimed for 15+. This requires only the two actors that I have, and the use of mise-en-scene again works in the dark corridors. One idea that will work is the idea that because of the empty open areas the chase scene can be more dramatic, she can scream and no one would hear her. This has the air of a horror film which would make it more relatable. Emergency surgery could be required as I could have a clip where she falls over and hurts herself, and needs to patch it up (e.g. in the bathroom). This is me thinking of ways of engaging with the environment, which is why I have thought of this idea. I think this could be another good idea to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment