Friday 2 December 2011

Best Uncopyrighted Songs on Youtube. Top 10


These are the best non copyrighted songs on youtube, and I included them because it means that I can use them for my opening two minutes, the first song on this clip is one that works well with what I am trying to make, and has gotten me more exited to start putting together my clips. I think these are the best for action cliches, so I am happy I chose this as my genre. I think with my idea as someone who is mentally incapable this would work well with opening up with the scene of the eyes opening in an extreme close up. This would set the atmosphere for the films and I think it would be relative to the style that House and Snatch use in their clips. I like the idea of using this because of that, and I think this song would also work because its short, which means it wouldn't be hard to fit it in as it wouldn't drag for too long. The group for this uncopyrighted song is called Glitch Mob, which can help me when I need to include who created this song later.

This will help me when including songs for my opening clips, and this way it can be more dramatic for audiances to watch. It also fits in with my opening two minutes genre, and the audiance that would be watching if it was released.

1 comment: