Friday 16 December 2011

"Shutter Island" - Official Trailer [HD]


The plot of this film is about a murderess who has a physcological problems and has escaped from a hospital. The role of the main character is that he is meant to find her because she is supposed to be hiding nearby. This relates to my blog as it again feautures a clinically insane woman, only in this one it follows the path of silence of the lambs where we dont like the character as she becomes murderess. This will help me as the use of lighting and mise-en-scene shows that she is in need of capture as the main character is a cop, an everyday job. The use of this is something that might inspire me myself to do as this will help me to bring across the feeling of every day life that is going to change.
Shutter Island stars leonardo di caprio, and the character that he plays is the cop to go and find her. This is the character that the audiance tend to like as he is trying to do good. For my clip I could have the worker being the insane person, but just like this clip to relate I will make sure that we like this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment