Thursday 8 December 2011

Questionnaire - Answered by Harry Butchers.


1. Whats Your favourite Action Film?

'My favourite action film is Chicken Little'



 2. Why is this your favourite action film?

''errr...because it was very actiony....errr yeah....wait im trying to think...errr....i dont know it brings out my childish spirit.'

3. What was your favourite scene and why?

''I would say the baseball scene because it was very heart throbbing when he won'

4. What made this scene memorable to you?

'Because it was extremely relatable.'

5. Do you think this scene is key to an action film?

'yes.... because it brings out the man in me.'

This questionnaire helps me as it shows the more masculine side to Harry, as the clip that he is relatable to is the baseball scene. The baseball scene is a sport which males associate as masculine, so it works for the audiance that it is trying to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment