Friday 2 December 2011

Non Copyrighted Music


I found on youtube the type of music I would have to include if I created my opening two minutes and had to have music in the background. This would be non copyrighted music. The music I found was this to begin with, which is more dubstep. The reason why I would include this is because of the fact that the dubstep music is fast paced and loud, which would work with my use of a chase scene in a action clip that I would make. This is essential in knowing how the music is like, and for this particular piece of music it is slow then gradually moves up. If I included this into my opening two minutes it would have to be when there is a running chase scene, as the music pace works best.

I think this music works best for the action chase scenes, which is why I included it. It contains more than one song so it means I can experiment with different ways of using it and experiment with different songs to use. I will look at more songs so I can see if there is a better choice in the use of my opening two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment