Thursday 15 December 2011

Target Audiance

The target audiance for my opening two minute clip is 15+, this is because it doesnt contain any sexual content or violence that would make my opening two minutes a 18+ film. The reason why my film wouldn't be of younger ages is because it isn't easy for younger ages to understand, and as younger ages have short attention spans they wouldnt concentrate on my clip to understand what it is.



The type of audiance would be teenagers, because it would be the type of film that they can  understand more because there is no complicated language that would put them off as it would be more understandable to them. This means when I am creating my opening two minutes I need to keep it simple to keep the audiances attention. This has helped me understand the language that I need to use in my clip so it will be easier to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment