Friday 2 December 2011

House Hallucination Plot


For the plot of House it becomes that he is a vicodin addict, and because of this he suffers from hallucination that make him lost about the world around him. It starts with him seeing the dead ghost of a collegue who dies in a past season, amber, and he ends up seeing her as a hullucination from vicodin overdose, which he takes for his leg. The plot is an important one to me as I think it can become influencial to my opening two minutes, taking the idea that they use in order to make my own idea. This show is also a big influence to me as it involves the use of a prop as an understanding to how the entire plot makes sense, which is something that I could consider using in my opening two minutes. This is based in a hospital, which is busy and crowded, but another scene that becomes important to me is the episode where he gets taken hostage from a patient that can't get his medical problem treated, because no one can understand his diagnosis. This hostage idea is something that I have considered because it can be easily worked with my scenery that I have to work with. Considering my two actors are twins, I don't know whether to work with the idea that the hostage and the person holding hostage know each other and their is a giant argument, as an idea to start with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment