Thursday 1 December 2011

My own clip ideas

For my own clip I had an idea to do someone that could have a problem mentally. The clip could start with one of my actors with an extreme close up of their eyes. Then a scenario involving the use of action could take place that makes it relative. With the school scenery this could include a chase scene, as their is lots of open space. The idea that I have so far is a hostage, which would work well as the empty school could add atmosphere. This can also slightly link to the horror that I have touched on.
What I am planning to do is a twist that I got from inspiration from House, where he is mentally insane from narcostics. The clip could end with the same character with the same scenario and speech, exept the character is confused by the fact that she is back to the same situation as she was before. The audiance is also confused. This is when the opening credits could come up, to show the opening two minutes has ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment