Friday 16 December 2011

'Inception' Trailer


Inception is a film about technology being able to invade the human mind through their dreams, and this is different compared to the other films I have anlaysed. In this film it is more technological which makes it more interestihng to analyse. The difference about this is the use of editing which makes it stand use of editing which makes it more interesting compared to the other films I have looked at. I like the idea behind this, that everyone knows about the dreams, and it changes the idea from a mentally insane person.
I think being able to change this so it becomes something that isnt cliched with clinically insane is a good idea, and with the use of editing and acting i will refer to this when I want to create my owbn opening two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment