Thursday 15 December 2011

Nalepa - Monday (The Glitch Mob remix)


This is the song that I liked on the copyright music, and it is good because it sets a pace that I can follow with my opening two minutes when I am filming. This is the type of music that teenagers like, which is why it is good to use as this is the target audiance that I have decided to use. It works well for the pace that I need to use, as it starts off slowly for when the clip starts with my shot of an extreme close up and it then grows bigger. I would have it quiet as background noise, or it would be off completely so diegetic sound can be heard. This is why I have chosen it, because it reinforces the view of the schizophrenic and the emotions that would be felt when my character is interacting with the surroundings. Uploading it on my blog will allow me to easily find the song I want and this is why it is the best to use.
The groups name for this blog is Napela, Glitch mob, and knowing this will mean I am able to tell the viewers the type of style that is used in order to make this. This will help me in creation as it is non copyrighted, which means I can use this in the making of my clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment