Wednesday 14 December 2011

Film Questionnaire

Film Questionnaire
1.        How often do you go to the cinema?
Once a week
Once a month
Once every few months
Rarely
2.         How many DVDs do you own?
None
1-10
10-50
More than 50
3.       What is your favourite genre?
Romance
Comedy
Horror
Action
4.       What is the most likely thing that would make you want to see a film?
Actor
Director
Writer
Genre
5.        What do you like in the opening two minutes of a film?
A fast paced start
Title sequence
Confusion
Introduction of protagonist

This film questionnaire will help me in understanding what type of films the audiances like, and how I can include this when creating my opening two minutes to follow there personal interests. This shows that I have thought of a target audiance and how they are going to be able to relate to my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment